Thursday, January 19, 2006

That hurt a bit

Last night was session 2 of the training; again 1min jogging, 1min walking. This time it hurt a bit more than before and was more of a struggle. However it's nothing too daunting just yet, unlike what comes next week. The pace is about to step up with longer jogging sessions. I'm hoping that the motivation will come easier because this week I've had to force myself out of the door. It doesn't help that I've been getting the later train home from work so maybe that's something I've got to sort out.

The exercise or perhaps the camomile, honey and vanilla tea has had a great side effect of making me sleep so much better at night. Of course it could be that I'm only getting 6 hours but at least it's a sound 6 hours. For a long time now it's been an interrupted sleep even though I've felt knackered.

A suggestion that we should be noting what we're listening to while training and so here goes: last night I was exercising while watching Friends on E4. Amazingly it was an episode I've never seen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home